Friday, April 24, 2009

MARYMAC Spring/Summer DESIGNS

Here they are... FINALLY!! Things have been so busy around MaryMac Boutique, which is good thing for me, but not for the blog readers... I have gotten tons of good feedback on this collection and I hope you find that special design you have been looking for...







Pete the PUP!




Denny the Dumptruck








trike for tikes...












Sid the SHARK!







the cowardly lion...



Sassy Sunglasses







Will the Worm







Yummy Ice Cream Cone!








Lazy Frog
(Also available in the male version...)








Baseball



Colorful Kite
(front)


(Back)


Over the Rainbow...



Flying high....
(front)

(back)


SUPER sweet ballerina tutu....
tutu cute



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for making my kids look cute! Levi LOVES his airplane shirt! Of course I do too & everywhere we go I get asked "where did you get that?!"